Visitors are welcome at any time to explore the many wonderful opportunities available at St. Rose of Lima! We invite all prospective families to arrange a personalized tour and see why SRL has been a leader in Catholic education for over 65 years. Please contact our office at 305- 751- 4257 to schedule a visit. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Kindergarten - Grade Eight:
- Review the Application Checklist and gather all requested documents.
- Complete and submit the Admissions Application and all other documents listed in the Application Checklist to the school office.
- Submit the Recommendation Form to the child's current school to be filled out by the current teacher or Principal and mail/email directly to us from the school.
Pre-Kindergarten 3 & 4:
- Complete and submit the Application Form to initiate the registration process.
- Call 305- 751 - 4257 with any questions.
All registration documents will be located under the Admissions tab of our school's website by mid-February.
Information Required Upon Acceptance
Once a student has been accepted, health forms, emergency contact card, signed handbook waiver, and other documents must be completed before a student may start school. This information will be provided to the family once the formal acceptance letter has been granted.
- Students must be 3 years old by September 1st
- Students must be fully potty trained
- Must be 4 years old by September 1st
- Must be 5 years old by September 1st
St. Rose of Lima Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Parents of children wishing entry into St. Rose of Lima Catholic School will undergo an application process. Preference will be given to those families who are actively participating in and supporting the parish. After careful consideration of the application, an interview may be granted. In matters of admission and registration, the decisions of the Pastor and Principal are final.
Please contact our Registrar for registration and tuition information.
Mrs. Tina Frechette
305- 751- 4257